Would you like your website to win more profitable leads?
Yes? Well, there are probably several elements that you can tweak to improve your website’s performance, including the copy (words).
Attract internet traffic
Yes, your website’s copy is pretty important.
- be free of punctuation and grammatical errors
- reflect your brand and values
- be clear and concise
- use language that your customers actually use.
Most importantly, your website copy must explain the real benefits that you offer.
I'll critique your copy
If your website’s copy needs improvement (or you’re not sure), hire me to carry out a review.
Here’s how I work
The first step is for me to get an understanding of you and your customers. So, I’ll ask some questions, such as:
- What problems do your customers face, and how can you help?
- What are your points of difference?
- How would you describe your company’s culture and values?
Next, I will read all the pages on your website and write a comprehensive report, which will outline the issues, as I see them, along with recommendations for improvement.
What is the cost?
The cost will depend on the number of pages that you want me to review. However, for a small five-page website of about 12,000 words, the price will be around $350 plus GST.
To win more profitable leads, contact me now for a website review.